RETURN OF GOODS:
- THE PARTIES
- The request for the return of Goods being made by the Customer within seven (7) days of acceptance of the Goods by the Customer.
- The Price of the Goods having been paid in full by the Customer. and
- The Goods being returned and accepted by the Supplier in their original condition and being fit
The Customer acknowledges that it may incur a restocking fee of twenty per (20%) of the price paid in respect of any goods so returned and the Supplier may:
- Withhold any applicable re-stocking fee from any refund due to the Customer in respect of the goods so returned.
- Apply any refund due to the Customer in respect if Goods so returned as credit to the trading account of the Customer less the applicable re-stocking fee.
- The Customer is at all times responsible for the Goods until accepted as returned by the supplier pursuant to this clause and the Customer accepts that it will bear any relevant freight or associated cost of returning any Goods